Thursday, October 7, 2010

My tryst with poetry... Part-1

Above All My Mother

Mother, O mother we love you a lot,
We thank you for all your givings,
You are the best mother all over the globe,
You care for all our needs,
Your blessings are always with us,
You help us not believe in superstitious,
You also help us in building our mental strength,
You help us in building our future more bright,
We again thank you for all your givings,
You are like a flower,
Your love bowls me over,
You are perfect lover,
Mother, O mother we love a lot,
We again thank you for
Everything, everything, everything, you gave us,
I sometimes feel proud to be her child,
I would like to be her child forever, ever & ever.
Mother, O mother we love you a lot,
We thank you for all your givings.

Copyright © 2009
_____________________
This poetry was written by me in class VII in honour of my mom, who in my opinion is the best mom in this world. (For every child her mother is the best in this world..!..)..eehheee...

No comments:

Post a Comment